New and here to stay, our Jae bottom is our version of a mastered tie-side bikini bottom. She was created to form a flattering silhouette and features a fuller/higher front coverage than our Paloma bottom. Elastic detailing is present and Jae can be worn high or low on the hips to elongate your legs. Tie it all together with our doubled strands.
D E T A I L S - Fully Lined - Non-Transparent/Sheer - Elastic Support - Adjustable ties - 80% Nylon - 20% Spandex - Reversible to Black - Made in the US
Please allow 1-2 business days to pick and process your order. Some orders may take longer to process. For example, Made to Order pieces take 1-2 weeks to produce and will ship out once the production time has finished. Domestic and International orders are calculated automatically depending on your location. Domestic orders are delivered according to your preferred shipping method. MAHELI HELI offers free shipping for all domestic orders.
• In store pick up: you will receive an email or text when your order is ready.
• USPS First Class Shipping: 7-10 business days once shipped. ($7.00) *Free for all domestic orders over $100*
• UPS Ground Shipping, 1-3 days once shipped. ($10.00)
• Express Shipping, 1-2 business days. ($25.00)
• Standard International Shipping, 12-14 days. ($20.00)
• Expedited International Shipping, 3-5 business days. ($40.00)
An email will automatically be sent to you once your order is ready for shipment and is dispatched. If you do not receive an email please check your spam folders or contact us at email@example.com.
• Orders are shipped on business days only. Our business days are from Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays in the United States.
• We as merchants are not liable for any lost or stolen or incorrect addresses merchandise. Once we ship the item, USPS or UPS is responsible for shipment. Please note we are not liable customs clearance fees in your country and holding times of packages by customs in your country. If you choose to reject/refuse delivery due to customs fees there will be a $20 return fee deducted from your refund to cover return shipping due to your refusal.